Your success is how we measure our success.
Our mission at Automotive Training Center is to turn our students into qualified technicians through complete training in our Automotive, Collision Repair, Diesel, Hi-Performance, and Marine Service technology programs that balance formal classroom education with extensive practical shop experience.
At ATC, we accomplish this by:
- Teaching you the fundamental knowledge and skills required to succeed as a technician.
- Instilling intangible values like professionalism, confidence, accountability, teamwork and leadership.
- Encouraging a learning environment where you will interact closely with instructors, in a hands-on atmosphere.
- Presenting the opportunity for you to advance your career through relevant, meaningful shop experience.
ATC’s management and staff are committed to upholding the highest standards and unique strengths of Automotive Training Center in pursuit of the following goals:
- Focusing on and developing your expertise in one niche or core service (automotive, marine service, and related technical training).
- Providing you with the highest possible quality of instruction.
- Recognizing that good instructors are the central ingredient in the learning process and investing significantly in their careful selection, training and professional development.
- Continually striving for high levels of student satisfaction and personal development.
- Producing exceptional student outcomes through consistently high rates of graduate placement and career success.