To comply with the school’s admission requirements, applicants are required to submit proof of one of the following (prior to being accepted by the school and starting the program):
- High school graduation or equivalent (documented through the presentation of a high school diploma or a transcript provided by the high school); or
- Government or state-issued GED; or
- Successful completion of an official recognized home schooling program
Foreign education documents from outside the United States or its territories that can’t be confirmed as valid and certified of high school completion by ATC must be translated and certified to be equivalent to a high school diploma by a third party evaluation agency at the applicant’s expense.
Additionally, applicants are required to:
- Have a social security number and be a US citizen or be an eligible non-citizen, or have a residency status as evidenced by the Department of Homeland Security;
- Be beyond the age of compulsory school attendance or have graduated from high school or obtained a GED;
- Participate in a personal interview with an admissions representative and tour the school facility; and
- Successfully complete a background check.