Big dreams. Big engines. Big future.
Thinking big often leads to a successful future. That’s why if you find yourself intrigued by heavy-duty engines and complex fuel systems, Automotive Training Center’s Diesel program is definitely for you.
Manufacturers and dealers nationwide are constantly looking for reliable technicians with in-depth automotive diesel training and experience. ATC’s Diesel program provides you with these valuable assets and focuses on creating tomorrow’s diesel experts today.
Take advantage of classroom lessons and hands-on shop experience while becoming familiar with the industry’s biggest names like Detroit Diesel (MTU), Cummins, and Caterpillar.
Your big opportunity is waiting…
In addition to the career paths listed in the Automotive program, graduates of the ADT program may qualify for entry level positions as:
- Automotive, Truck, Bus and Marine Diesel Technician
- Injection Pump Rebuilder/Calibrator
- Power Generator Technician
- Heavy Equipment Technician
- Agricultural Equipment Technician
- Manufacturers Representative*
- Service and/or Parts Manager*
- Service Writer
*These positions may require several years of industry field experience