Brunch is always a good idea. And when it comes time to thank your mom for everything she does, we can’t think of a better way to celebrate than by treating her to a Mother’s Day Sunday brunch out in Bucks County.
Make your reservations at one of these exceptional local eateries for Sunday, May 14!
Domani Star shines bright in Doylestown’s restaurant scene for its charming service and exceptional cuisine.
You may feel a sudden wave of indecision come over you when you see their brunch menu’s many hearty options. The good news is, you really can’t go wrong with anything you choose!
- Brunch on this: The Italian Country Scramble with pan-fried polenta, fresh baby arugula, and melted fontina cheese OR the homemade thick-cut Griddled French Toast flavored with nutmeg, cinnamon, and vanilla.
- Celebratory sips: Domani Star is BYOB, which makes it the perfect opportunity to surprise your mom with a bottle of champagne.
Karla’s Bar & Restaurant
Whether your mom is in the mood for sweet, savory, or a little of both, Karla’s Bar & Restaurant in historic New Hope has a creatively fresh, Euro-inspired brunch plate that’s sure to please.
- What’s for brunch: Caramelized Apple French Toast featuring mouthwatering softened brandy apples and spiced cinnabutter OR one of Karla’s twists on eggs benedict like Eggs Nina that unites a perfectly poached egg, grilled veggies, and a scrumptious, kicked-up chipotle hollandaise.
- Feast alfresco: Request a seat on Karla’s pretty outdoor patio and take mom for shopping and a scenic walk around New Hope after your meal.
Originally established in 1751 as a place for weary travelers to rest, the Plumsteadville Inn in Pipersville remains a historic and happening inn, bar, and restaurant—and a great place to take your mom on Mother’s Day.
Be warned, though: Plumsteadville does brunch big and buffet-style. Guests are advised to come hungry.
- Bottomless brunch: Look forward to a fresh-baked bread station with bagels, breads, and spreads, sweets table with stacked sugary delights like cannoli and danish, and egg dishes masterfully made to order.
- Raise a glass: Moms and those of age can toast with modestly priced mimosas and Bloody Marys.
Make your reservations today, because these popular Bucks County brunch spots are sure to fill up fast!