The military has already strengthened your discipline and can-do attitude. Now get the education and experience to match from ATC.
Choose an Automotive, Collision Repair, Diesel, Hi-Performance, or Marine Service technology program that appeals to you and turn your discipline and passion into a challenging and rewarding career. Join an in-demand industry that’s growing daily and enter a field where your talents and skills are a perfect fit.
Veterans and/or dependents may be eligible to receive funding from of the following chapters:
- Chapter 30 – Montgomery GI Bill® (MGIB) Active Duty Education Assistance Program
- Chapter 31 – Vocational Rehabilitation. To apply for Vocational Rehabilitation, the veteran must have been discharged from the military with a 20% or higher disability rating.
- Chapter 33 – Post 9/11 GI Bill
- Chapter 35 – Survivors and Dependents Educational Assistance Program
- Chapter 1606 – MGIB Selected Reserve Educations Assistance Program (National Guard and Reserves)
- Chapter 1607 – Reserve Educational Assistance Program (National Guard and Reserves
GI Bill® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA). More information about education benefits offered by VA is available at the official U.S. government Web site at www.benefits.va.gov/gibill.
Scholarship Opportunities for Military Applicants
The Imagine America Foundation established its Military Award Program, a national aid program, in 2004. This $1,000 career education award is available to any qualified active duty, reservist, honorably discharged, or retired veteran of a US military service branch for attendance at a participating career college. This scholarship can help those with military service get a career education and make the transition from military to civilian life.
Prospective applicants must meet the following guidelines to apply:
- Enroll in a participating educational institution.
- Satisfy the college’s eligibility requirements.
- Be a US citizen or permanent resident.
- Be at least 21 years old and have a high school diploma or GED or pass an Ability to Benefit test.
- Not be a previous recipient of any other Imagine America Foundation scholarship/award.
- Complete the NCCT Educational Success Potential Assessment
Please contact ATC for more information about the Military Award Program.
ATC meets all of the criteria as determined by the Pennsylvania State Approving Agency for approval for veterans’ education under the provisions of Title 38, US Code, Section 3675.